lolita, lolita fashion, cosplay, alternative fashion, fashion, lolita blog, japanese street fashion, street fashion, j-fashion, japan, japanese, harajuku, japanese fashion, alternative, kawaii, jfashion, travel, kawaii life, otaku, vacation, trip, dream, tokyo
This week’s prompt is to plan your ideal holiday trip to Tokyo for frills! For this dream vacation, let’s just pretend I’m rich and can afford to go on a shopping spree (and buy ALL THE THINGS)… because I’m going to make a huge list of place I want to shop! Realistically, it would mostly be window shopping. But I definitely want to see these stores in person at least. For my ideal holiday trip, I would love to go with family and friends, but I think a big group would be difficult to manage (unless we split up into smaller groups upon arrival). Maybe groups of 2 or 3 people would be ideal? I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t want to go around alone (especially since I have absolutely no sense of direction). I will focus mostly on frills-related shops, but I will also branch out into my other interests. If I’m planning a dream trip to Tokyo, I might as well include everything I’m interested in, right?
Shopping Spree Time: Harajuku
FIRST, I’m going to list places in Harajuku that I want to shop at, and then move on to other stores I want to visit, other places I want to go, etc. (And I would love to hang out in Harajuku multiple times!)
- Laforet (Harajuku) …So many stores I want to see in here!
- Atelier Pierrot
- Alice and the Pirates
- Angelic Pretty
- Jane Marple
- Les Merveilleuses LADURÉE
- Super Lovers
- Daiso … for cheap but cute things! (I heard there’s a really big one in Harajuku :D)
- Check out stores along Takeshita St.
If I go to Harajuku, I would love to wear lolita coordinates while I shop! Maybe one day I could wear a sweet lolita coord, and another day I could wear a gothic lolita coord.
Stores / Shopping Places to find:
Now, here’s a huge list of various stores and shopping places I want to find. Some of these are lolita brands, some are gyaru, some are offbrand (or even just souvenir shops or discount shops).
- Atelier Boz
- Innocent World
- Baby the Stars Shine Bright
- Juliette et Justine
- Miho Matsuda
- Closet Child, of course! Maybe check out multiple Closet Child locations (if possible)
- Emily Temple Cute
- Liz Lisa
- Jesus Diamante
- Axes Femme
- ACDC Rag
- Shibuya 109
- Ank Rouge
- Ghost of Harlem
- GOLDS Infinity
- Cecil McBee
- Liz Lisa
- Lip Service
- one spo
- Kera Shop
- Maiden Clothing (Pure Sound)
- Prisila (to look at gorgeous wigs <3)
- Paris Kids (cute and affordable accessories and jewelry please!)
- Grand Bazaar
- Studio Alta
- Shinjuku Marui Annex
- Thank You Mart (cheap stuff!)
- Omotesando Hills (I really want to see the architecture of this building in person!)
- Cat Street (Shibuya)
Other fun things to do:
- Play a game of Pachinko
- Visit shrines and temples
- Go to a cat café
- Go to an Onsen
- Gachapon! (Maybe at Shinjuku Yodobashi…)
- Walk through parks and gardens
- Go to a maid café (maybe in Akihabara!)
Shopping for my anime/manga fandom needs:
And here is where I can satisfy my otaku cravings… official anime merchandise, cosplay-related things, doujinshi, and more!
- Animate (Ikebukuro)
- Mandarake Nakano
- Tokyo Anime Center
- Don Quijote (in Akihabara)
Bucket List of Specific Places:
These are places that are on my bucket list… I really want to see all of them if possible!
- Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum (I really want to check out this museum. <3)
- Shibuya Crossing (And hopefully take some photos here!
- Eat at Alcatraz ER (Prison hospital-themed restaurant? YES! This seems like a really cool and creepy restaurant. I also want to drink a cocktail out of a mannequin head.)
- Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum (Another museum I’d love to check out!)
- Oriental Bazaar (souvenir shop!)
- Eat at Alice in Wonderland (themed restaurant)
- Eat at Peter Rabbit Garden Café (this looks so cuuuute…)
- Sunshine City, Ikebukuro
- Try some crêpes at Sweet Box!
…And I’m sure there are many more things I would love to do! I apologize for the messiness of this post; had to write this as quickly as possible since I want to post it on time for the Lolita Blog Carnival.
Are there any places you would like to go on your ideal trip to Tokyo that is not listed on here? Please let me know, and maybe I’ll add it to this list too! :D
~Be sure to read other blog posts on this topic for the Lolita Blog Carnival!
~Connect with me~
❥❧ Instagram: PearlPeony
❥❧ Twitter: TreizeMacarons
❥❧ Youtube: Alice in Lolitaland
❥❧ Vine: Xiao
❥❧ WorldCosplay: Xiao
❥❧ Ask.FM: AskPeony
❀ For sponsor inquiries, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org ❀